Advanced Data Analysis with FormForce
We have developed one of the world’s strongest document management software platforms. But it doesn’t just automate the entry and storage of information – you can also use it to analyze trends and patterns.
The more you use FormForce for everyday HR, compliance, safety reporting, and activity documentation, the more valuable insights you receive. That means you save time and money now and receive strategic advantages later.
One App. Millions of Documents. Endless Possibilities.
Most business owners and executives struggle with one of two data analysis problems: either they don’t have enough information about how their company is really doing or they are overwhelmed with details rather than conclusions. FormForce can help you overcome both.
That’s because there are advanced data management tools built within our platform. With just a few clicks you can do things like:
- View specific data that is pre-filtered to be relevant to your needs
- Search entries by date, keyword, geography, or any other criteria you specify (with full customization)
- Take a bird’s-eye view of activity across your business or focus on details related to a specific employee, location, or incident
- Generate detailed logs and histories that focus on assets, such as vehicles or other pieces of equipment
- Export large amounts of data to be used in advanced analytic tools (Tableau, Excel, Microsoft BI, etc.)
Even though some data analysis tools cost tens of thousands of dollars, FormForce includes robust reporting features at a fraction of the price. It doesn’t matter whether you want to take a quick look at projects and activities across your entire business, or zero in on a specific date, time, or incident. Our software can help you find the answers you need.
Data Reporting You Have to See to Believe
The best part about data reporting with FormForce is that the information you need comes to you automatically. The software becomes more valuable each and every time your employees use it. That’s because all forms can be set up to record the data you want to see. You don’t have to work from any predefined databases or templates.
To see how our document management and data entry tools work in the real world, contact us today to schedule a free customized demo.